rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ellie at School



Ellie has adjusted well to Kindergarten. I have seen glimpses of her kindergarten life a few times in the past few weeks and happened to have a camera with me in my purse. (Surprise, surprise )
Last week I brought Ellie in to class in the morning because we had driven to school that day to bring Felicia's state project in. I was able to see her morning routine, where her cubby was, what was going on in the beginning of her day.
Yesterday I went to the Book Fair during her library time. I was able to see her interacting with her class and it seems she is quite the social butterfly. She was flitting from friend to friend talking and sharing things in the books. I met some of the other Moms who introduced themselves. The photo of her between Abby and Josh seems to sum up who she spends the most time, though. They are so cute !

No comments: