rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

swim meet






Last night was Felicia's third meet and every week she is steadily improving her times. She has made a friend on the team so she likes to pal around with her in between events and they each wrote on the other's backs with Sharpie. (most of the swimmers do this). Last night she only swam two events, the freestyle and the backstroke. It was also her first night wearing a swim cap--wow, are those a bugger to get on! I was able to get some close ups because at this meet we were able to be right at the end of the lane when they turned. In fact, as Felicia turned during the backstroke, I yelled to her and she was smiling; I think I broke her concentration!

1 comment:

medina family said...

cool pictures so close up! Yeah, I think swimmers are a wild bunch in general!