rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Flea Market







Back in the early days of our mariage, Steve and I used to enjoy going to a flea market or visiting antique shops. This weekend, we went to Bellwood Flea Market, about a half hour drive from home. It is a really big flea market that used to be a drive in movie theater. there are vendors that are there every weekend, but there are also plenty of folks who just come for a day or two to sell stuff like a yard sale. There are of interesting things to see, like the guy riding the unicycle ! Steve checked out this guitar, we saw lots of yummy produce, bought a few things and had fun people watching. I wish I would have had my camera out in time to take a picture of the guy I saw pushing a baby stroller with his two pet dogs in it--hilarious!

No comments: