rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, July 24, 2009

On the Road
















Today I spent all day traveling down Interstate 95and back to take Felicia and Ellie to meet Grandma Rose and Poppy. We always meet at exit 98 in Santee, SC because it is as close to halfway as we can get and amazingly enough, we both ended up getting off the exit at the same time today !!! I followed their car into the McDonald's parking lot , where we ate lunch together. After we ate, we gathered the girls things and transferred them to Grandma and Poppy's car. The girls had a few minutes to play tag in a grassy area behind McDonald's. I even had a chance to take a photo of the four of them before they took off for the Sunshine State ! There were no tears as they headed off, just excitement and giggles from my girls. I know they will have an awesome time at Camp Grandma!
And, yes, I took the picture of South of the Border from the driver seat while cruising back up the interstate !!!

No comments: