rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, January 5, 2009

Post-holiday shopping

Yesterday was the last day of the kids winter break from school and we spent the day going shopping with their Christmas money and gift cards they received. Oh, how much fun they had!!!
What is even better is that they are finding more for their money with all the sales and markdowns that happen after the holidays. Bethany bought an Ipod docking station/clock radio for about 30%off at Target, Ellie bought the Holiday Barbie for 30% off. We went to Target and the mall and everyone had a good time, no complaining or arguing!!!! Sam bought a video game and a skateboarding magazine, Felicia bought books at Barnes and Noble and a few things at Target and Claire's. Ellie bought the barbie and some dollar items at Target, then Polly pocket and mini-barbie doll at K-B toys, which is going out of business and had everything in the store for 50% off.Bethany got a new sketchbook at Barnes and Noble, a new belt and some other things at Claire's.
I didn't buy anything but kept my eye on where the good deals will be in the next few weeks. I love to shop when I find a great deal. By the end of January, Target has a huge toy clearance and I can find gifts for Ellie's birthday at 75% off. I like Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale, which is going on right now and I like to visit Hallmark when they go 75% off. Barnes and Noble will have a big clearance in the next few weeks as well, more than 50% off.

1 comment:

jen said...

Hi Lukitsch family!!!!!
My mom (aunt Rosemary) gave me the address to your blog. How much the kids have grown!!! they are so adorable! I am glad to see everyone is well! i'll have to check in from time to time and see how you're all doing!
take care,
jen