rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pistachios





Lately I've been buying a lot of different nuts to snack on because a little handful can tide me over to a meal and they have a lot of protein so it gives more energy. I bought some pistachios home the other week and I've hardly had any of them because it turns out that Ellie loves them!!! She enjoys the peeling of them as much as the munching on them. I am so proud that she tried something new and she was rewarded when she found out that she liked them!
This also happened to Bethany yesterday with avacado. I was making my own fresh guacamole for a snack and she saw me and asked what it was. She told me that it didn't too attractive but she wanted to try it. She dipped her first chip and she was hooked.

No comments: