rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Happy Little Rainbow




Ellie has become very concious of her wardrobe in the past year. when she was three, she had to wear skirts and dresses all the time and didn't like pants or jeans at all. Now, at 4, she thinks jeans are cool and likes to wear things with sparkles and rinestones on them or fun belts on the pants etc. she loves the added flair!
I lucked out at Gymboree the other day when I found out that the newest spring line of clothes had several pieces marked at $4.99. I bought Ellie a brand new complete outfit for less than the retail cost of one piece! She was so excited to wear her new outfit to preschool yesterday even though Spring is a long way off yet. The name of this clothing line was called Happy Rainbow, so that's what I called Ellie all day, "My Happy Little Rainbow"!

No comments: