rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, January 12, 2009

I hired a cleaning service!




Wow, after all these years of doing it myself, I hired these two great gals to clean my house every other week. Felicia and her friend Brooke came up with their business idea all on their own, made up their own fliers and delivered them around the neighborhood before the holidays. To jumpstart their success, I hired them to do all those deep cleaning things I hate, like washing the wood and tile floors, baseboards, windowsills,dusting /polishing furniture , cleaning the shower!!!
They each earned $5.00 for the hour they worked. They had to sign a contract and had to check each others work before my inspection.
Now my house is clean and I didn't have to do it!!!!
I knew having kids would pay off one day!

No comments: