rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pop Tart Morning

This summer, Ellie has been enjoying eating poptarts for breakfast and I've been indulging her. Normally I buy the Poptarts for the kids to have for a snack, but I usually don't prefer they eat them for breakfast because of the sugar in them.It's really not a healthy start to the day, but she enjoys them so much and even has a certain ritaulistic order to eating them.
Before she eats it, she likes to break it into little bite size pieces so she can dunk them in milk
licking the jelly inside
now for the dunk
taking a bite--yummmmm...
She was enjoying hers so much that I had to join in--I , however, prefer my pop tarts warmed in the toaster and I do not dunk.

Pure and simple Saturday morning delight !!

No comments: