rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Running

I have a true hate/love relationship with running. I do it because it helps me maintain my weight and I get a good workout in half the time it would take to walk and burn the same amount of calories, but let's face it--if I didn't need to do it, I wouldn't. I do enjoy how good I feel at the END of the run, how empowered I feel for reaching each mile goal. I am glad I am doing something good for my health, but really I'd enjoy just walking a lot more. Well, I'll never have what I truly want---a great physically fit attractive body without doing any exercise and esting whatever and however much i want.Soooo, I'll do what I can to take care of the body that God gave me, appreciate all the good things about it and praise having the ability to either walk OR run whenever I choose.
My favorite time to run? early morning
Plugged in or not? Usually I go IPOD-free
same route or change it up? I go a different route almost every time if I am by myself so I never get bored
remember to stretch afterwards? About half the time
Ever experience that infamous runner's high? NEVER yet!!

No comments: