rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hollister's Haircut






Well, when we got our dog, Hollister 4 weeks ago, he was already in need of a grooming, but I had to wait until I had aquired his vaccination record and his previous owners were out of town. When I finally got the records, then made the appointment, Hollister's fur was very long and had gotten matted because we (the new dog owners) were not combing his fur properly. Well, you learn something new everyday!
On Wednesday, we went to see the groomer who kept Hollister for 4 hours, bathed him, clipped his nails, gave him a haircut. When I went back to pick him up, I hardly recognized my own dog!!! At present moment, he is as shorn as a sheep. But that little face is still adorable!!!
The picure with Felicia is taken to show how Hollister likes to be held like a baby and he holds on!!!

No comments: