rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, December 18, 2009

Waiting for Snow !!!

According to the weather reports, we may experience a big snowstorm starting tonight into tomorrow ! We've lived in the Richmond, VA area for 19 years and though we've seen a little snow before christmas in the past, we've never had a significant snowfall like they are predicting for us ! Everyone is excited and I even don't really mind because the kids and I are all out of school and don't have to be anywhere in particular. I also don't mind as much because we've had way too much rain in the past few months and the snow would be a welcome change. Anyone that knows me realizes what a huge statement this is, given that I hate the cold and am not a big fan of the snow.
My biggest concern is that our power stays on ! Where we live, our power tends to go out very easily in storms, rain, snow or wind. Keeping our fingers crossed for a white weekend !

No comments: