rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Turkey Blueberry Salad

I just made this really yummy salad for lunch and had to share about it because it's something different and oh so delicious! I had made a turkey breast yesterday for dinner and had a lot left. For some reason, I thought it would pair nicely with bluberries so I googled in turkey bluberry salald recipe to see what would come up. I got a recipe that I had to change a little, but it turned out great! I used romaine lettuce with turkey breast, yellow peppers, bluberries, and sliced almonds for the salad, then made a blueberry vinegarette in the blender using blueberries, vinegar, oil,salt,sugar,diced onions.
It was really pretty to look at, too, with all the color in it, but I forgot to take a picture!

No comments: