rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday Bargains





Anyone who knows me well knows that I love a good bargain and I always seek them out. I enjoy going to yard sales and spent yesterday morning going to a few. I spent a total of $16.00 and this is what I brought home: A cute nightstand for Bethany's room (she needed one and this one exactly matches her other whitewashed pieces of furniture), $5.00 !!, pieces of name brand clothing for the kids($1.00 a piece) and an exact replica of a monkey robe Ellie has now in the next larger size (brand new for $1.00!),storage baskets 3 for $1.00), and a star Christmas Decoration that will hang on the wall where I have a regular star now, $2.00.
After I came home, the girls, their friend, and I went out for lunch at Tropical Smoothie where I spent $20.00 for all 5 of us to eat lunch and get a drink or Smoothie each, because I had several buy one get one free coupons.
We shopped at the mall, where i scored some winter clothing items at Abercrombie for them for $6.90 a piece (GREAT deal in this overpriced store where one pair of denim shorts is $44.00 retail!)
Bethany kept showing me cute things and asking "Do you like this?" I said "Is it on sale?" and she would say "I don't know!" or "No " and I'd reply, "Well, I'll love it when it's on clearance!"

1 comment:

medina family said...

I love that table! You always find great stuff!