rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Homecoming, freshman year

Bethany Rose
Bethany and her friends have had a busy weekend -- Festivities started Thursday evening, when they gathered at a friend's house to make special t-shirts together for the pep rally the next day. Friday night was the homecoming game, after which Bethany spent the night with several friends at one person's house. She arrived home Sat. near noon, took a shower, rested, then went to her good friend, Rachel's house to get dressed and primped and eat dinner and take pictures with several of the same friends. From there, to the dance, then back to Rachel's house to sleep over. I am exhausted just writing all that ! I told her she needed to stay home Sunday, we wanted to see her face to remember what she looked like !!
When did this happen? She looked fabulous in her dress, which I found at the consignment sale I volunteer at for $8.00 !!! A bargain hunter's dream !
Bethany and her biggest fan, her Dad.
Bethany and her closest Cosby high pals. Such beautiful young women !

We were so happy to share in her joy and excitement of the first big dance in her high school years.

1 comment:

medina family said...

That dress looks great on her! Good find! I remember my homecoming...I try not to think about it. But it looks like she had a great time!