rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

Ellie and Felicia were the only two really around for pre-Halloween pictures. Bethany had gone to a friend's house for the night and I never even saw her in her costume. Sam and friends were running around the neighborhood, but finally did stop in before they headed out to get their loot !
Felicia and BFF Valerie are Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Sam as Jason and his friend Zach as Freddie Kreuger
The neighborhood kids pose for us before heading out for trick or treating !

WOW !! This is the biggest haul I've ever seen one of our kids bring in ! Of course, my most competitive child would get the most !

2 comments:

medina family said...

She could sell a lot of that at the dentist's office! Although I think there is a $10 limit!

Darlene said...

Holy Cow that's a lot of candy!!!!!!! I love their costumes!!