rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day on a dime

For Valentine's Day this year, I made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast since it was a Sunday and I had time to do that. I even dyed them pink ! I had a little gift bag for each child with a small gift and some candy. Then I told them all to get dressed and wear either red or a heart on their clothes. The rest was a surprise. Bowl America had a promotion for Valentine Weekend that you could bowl a game for free if you were wearing red/hearts. We bowled a game, Felicia and Ellie bowled a second game, and rented our shoes for only $14.00 !
The cool shoes !!!!
Looking for the lightest ball
It turns out that Sam is a pretty good bowler ! He came in second after Steve.
Felicia and Ellie played their own game together. Felicia helped Ellie push her ball down the lane.
It has been a long time since I bowled. i came in third out of 4 !
After we bowled, we stopped by Dunkin Donuts drive-through to pick up a sweet snack. half a dozen donuts -- $4.99

After the kids were in bed, I made dinner for Steve and I -- chicken breast topped with crab and cheese. So delicious ! Dinner made at home - $7.00 for the groceries

Bowling--$14.00
Donuts $4.99
Dinner $7.00

Time spent with loved ones --$$$$ priceless !!!!

No comments: