rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Removal

Two of the neighbor boys came knocking on our door yesterday with an offer we couldn't refuse."We will shovel your driveway for $2.00 !" Now , anybody that's been to my house knows how long our driveway is. I hired them immediately !! I'm no fool !
Since the snow was light and slushy, it only took the two of them about 30 minutes, but those 8 year old boys worked hard, not resting the whole time.

They were thrilled when they got paid, and I had to give them more than they asked for, since it was such cheap labor. they went on to shovel two other driveways in our cul-de-sac before it got dark.
We are thrilled since we don't have to do it ourselves and no other kid/teen has ever done that in our neighborhood before.

1 comment:

medina family said...

That's is awesome! I'm glad you have a clean driveway...that's was nice of those boys.