rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful

It's been a while since I've updated. We've been so busy since Steve came home a few days before Thanksgiving. We are so thankful he is home with us and even though our plan didn't work out with the new job and selling the house, we understand and accept that God has other plans in store for us right here in Richmond.
Through the month of November, I tried to take pictures and write down daily something I was thankful for. Some were obvious (friends,family), some were humorous (Gymboree Circle of Friends sale, price of gas as it kept going down, that my kids all listened to their music with earbuds in!) and others were things I needed to stop and really be grateful for, such as having heat to make my house warm, a great hobby like scrapbooking to create lasting memories for my family, supportive and helpful neighbors. It was a neat exercise and I hope to do it every year.

No comments: