rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pocahontas Pool

Every summer I take the kids to Pocahontas State Park Pool for the day. They love this pool for good reason - the playground built into the middle of the pool has slides, water guns, rope swings, tunnels and waterfalls and more ! Ellie laid out her swimsuit the night before and told me this morning she had dreamt about swimming there.
Well, who wouldn't love playing on this ? Ellie is the small girl in green in the center.
Ellie was excited about this day ! I think it was one of the highlights of her summer--she had been asking and asking "when are we going to Hocapontas?" so cute!!!
Ellie runs through the tall mushrooms !
sam and his friend Alex being goofy, as usual!
The big kids love these two water slides. I took a photo of the girls after they came off. Bethany and Felicia and their friend, Brooke.


Hanging on the rope swing !" Look at me , Mama!"

1 comment:

medina family said...

Sure looks fun! Reminds me of that pirate ship pool we went to in Florida. Lots of fun. We'll have to try and go.

ps. I saw Bethany's braces. shhh don't tell.