rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Appointments
















This week is chock full of those necessary evils, appointments. The list includes dentist, orthodondist, doctor and fee days at the middle school. We just switched dentists for insurance reasons as well as the fact it took 20-25 minutes to get to the old office--it was just too far.





The kids, of course, were leary about a new place, but they all agreed afterwards that the new place was great. (or, as great as going to a dentist can be !). The office was bright and cheerful, they had a flat screen tV with a kids movie playing, toys and books, and to Sam's delight, 2 game systems, one being an X-Box. The four kids were all able to go in at the same time (which I loved!) and they got x-rays taken, teeth cleaned, flouride treatments given. They hated the taste of that flouride, hence Felicia's painful grin in that one photo. They were all done in about 30 minutes with referrals to the ortho for Sam and Bethany. Fortunately, the orthodontist office is right next to the dentist, so I was able to walk right into there to set up the appts. It couldn't have been easier.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I love how you take pictures at the dentist!!! I've never thought of doing that. I'm taking my girls on Monday, so I'll be sure to bring along my camera (and some sunglasses...another cute idea!).

Kim Lukitsch said...

the dentist does the sunglasses because of the bright light. I take pictures EVERYwhere, Darlene--ask my kids !!