rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Sports

This fall Felicia is not only cheering, but playing fall softball as well. Saturday morning she played a double-header ,we got home for lunch, then rested a bit before we had to head off to the football game. Well, the first game of the season was on Saturday night and it was a perfect weather night. The football players played a great game and won against a really good team that has beat them in Superbowls in recent past years ! My little point and shoot camera I had with me that night didn't get great shots, but I wanted to share them anyway. After the game we went out for pizza with friends and didn't get home until 11pm !
My friend's daughter, Brooke, and Felicia are always the two loudest cheerleaders--you can ALWAYS hear them!
Look at that girl jump !

Practicing their stunts. These girls have great teamwork and the two girls holding Felicia up also happen to be her two best friends, Brooke and Taylor. Felicia loves to be the "flyer", never afraid to go up. I don't like to watch at practice, it makes me nervous !

No comments: