rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ellie's "Fundraising"

Yesterday after school, Ellie asked me if she could go outside. I said yes. Within 5 minutes, she was back inside looking for a cup. She found one with her name on it and went back outside. I could hear her practicing her cheers. I went out to see her and saw that she had the cup sitting next to her. I asked what that was for. She said " Well, I want to earn some money, so I am doing cheers and people can give me money !" I had to give her an "A" for effort and resourcefulness while holding back the laughter.
Here she is, giving it her all to attract some attention .
She earned some change, and pieces of candy !
Gotta love that spirit !

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Too cute! The other day my girls were outside trying to sell water & homeade jewelry :0)!