rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, April 2, 2010

Blessings

We are rewarded daily with so many blessings and during certain times of the year, we take special consideration to say Thank You to God. This spring, as we prepare to travel for the Spring Break holiday, I am reminded of my many blessings. I am thankful that my children are great long distance travelers, as our ride to Grandma and Poppy's house is a little further than over the river and through the woods ! I am grateful that we have family to visit and we'll be sharing time with them and grateful for the wonderful food we'll be eating.I am grateful that we are all healthy and have the freedom to travel when and where we choose to go.I am grateful for the childish delight that my children will have as they receive an Easter basket and participate in an egg hunt. I am especially grateful to teach my children about the new life we find in this Spring season, through the rebirth of mother nature and through the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Happy Easter ! I look forward to sharing our holiday photos upon our return next week.

No comments: