rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, October 9, 2009

School Pictures

Yesterday was school picture day at the elementary school. Ellie wore on of her favorite skirt outfits that I had bought her a few weeks ago at a consignment sale and she specifically wanted her hair DOWN. Well, this is tough to pull off when you are with them at the studio, but to fix her hair in curlers the night before, rmove them, comb out the curls and primp and hair spray them, put the haeadband in and then put her on the bus never to see the outcome leaves me wondering how it will turn out. It did amaze me to see tiny bits of curl still in her hair when she got off the bus at 4pm, because usually the curls are gone within 2 hours !!! I tried my best and we'll see the results in a few weeks ! Felicia was a lot less maintenance, just using the flat iron to straighten her hair. Cute as can be, both of them !!!!

No comments: