rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is it Monday??

This morning I woke up to the loud alarm at 5:45 (I usually wake up on my own before the alarm goes off), went down to the computer groggily to check something that wasn't there and should have been, heard Ellie come down around 6:45, (too early) and then she told me she had gone in Felicia's room (the one who needs the most sleep and didn't need to get up until 8am)and woken her up. At 7am, I went to wake Bethany, who informed me she was sick and had thrown up (in her bed!!!). I removed all the covers (about 6 layers of sheets of blankets she had on there!) and set out to do laundry I wasn't planning on. Sam comes down and I ask why he has not turned in a school project that was already due and got to lecture him on responsibility and preparedness. All this in an hour and a half, sounds like fun, doesn't it?
I hope the rest of the day goes better than it started out!

1 comment:

medina family said...

Wow, I'd have never known all that had happened when I saw you at 4:30pm!!