rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Bethany is a freshman this year !! She is a 9th grader at Cosby HS. So far, she said it is very evident that the students and staff have a lot of school pride. She said she already found a club she wants to join and she has a lot of her friends in her classes. She is off to a great start.
Felicia is starting her first year of middle school. She is a 6th grader at Tomahawk Creek MS
These two were so ready and so excited !
Sam is starting his final year of middle school. He is in 8th grade at Tomahawk Creek MS.
Yes, I actually braved the middle school bus stop, though normally no parents go there. They obliged me with one photo.

Sweet Ellie had to wait the longest. She doesn't get on the bus until 9am !! I'm so proud of my first grade girl! She slept in sponge rollers so she could have curls for the first day.Her teacher is so sweet and Ellie is especially excited that her (boy)friend, Walker, is in her class again !!
After all the kids got off to school, I had to go to work to start setting up my preschool classroom. My three year olds come next week ! After work, i managed (just barely) to make these apple themed cupcakes I saw in Family Fun magazine. They were easy to make and looked so cute to celebrate everyone's first day.
Ellie comes off the bus ready to tell me all about her day !
All 4 back home to report on their days and share a snack !!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

They all look so grown up!!! Great pics :0)

medina family said...

Ellie's hair was beautiful! And those cupcakes look yummy!