rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, August 9, 2010

Perfect Peaches

After so many days of 100 degree heat, we wanted to take advantage of a slightly lower temp and humidity weekend to do some fun things outside. We went to Charlottesville, about an hour away, to go pick some peaches at Carter's Mountain. Here is a photo of the barn as we returned from the orchard.
We love the view from this mountain.
Here's my proof that i was actually there ! I am not usually in too many photos. Bethany took this one.
I liked this one of Sam peeking from under the tree.
The nice thing about picking peaches is that they are low enough for the kids to reach with no trouble.
We picked the Freestone peaches, which were sooo juicy and pulled right away from the pit.

I decided I needed to snap a photo of Sam and Steve together so I could show how much Sam is growing. He is almost about the same height as Steve and is already outgrowing his size 9 shoes !!

1 comment:

medina family said...

those peaches look delicious!

Yes, Sam is growing like a weed. You must be feeding him well.