rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Isn't that cute?



When all of my kids were little, I often dressed my girls alike on special occasions or sometimes just because I had coordinating outfits for them. People would see them and say "Awww, isn't that cute?" Well, it got the stage where Bethany didn't want to wear the clothes that are matching, but Felicia still enjoyed dressing like Ellie.
Until recently, that is. Now, I don't really buy matching stuff anymore and even if they have similar items, I don't try to make them wear them at the same time, but out of coincidence this morning, I had pulled a dress from Ellie's closet at the same time Felicia was in her room choosing her outfit to wear to church and when she came in Ellie's room and showed me that she had picked the same dress I had for Ellie, I had to giggle and say,"Look what Ellie is wearing!" Felicia was going to change, but I convinced her to just wear it, they weren't going to be in the same class at Sunday School anyway. She did wear it and I was able to take a few (probably last) photos of the them being twins in their dresses. Another stage in their lives ending, but it was fun while it lasted!

No comments: