rainbows

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What do you do all day?

For those of you who don't see me on a daily/weekly basis, probably all that you know about me is that I am a stay at home Mom. To fill in the gaps of what ELSE I do, here it is....

I am up every morning at 5:45 to get a head start on my family's day. I am most energetic and ambitious in the morning hours and therefore, much more productive. I do all the regular Mom things during the day like getting kids ready for school, laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning,running kids to things etc. In addition, I attend a Mom's bible study a few Mondays a month, I am the Room Mom for Ellie's preschool class and sometimes help out in her class, I volunteer time at the elementary and middle schools the kids attend and I have my own business called Memories by Design. Since I enjoy scrapbooking so much, I turned my hobby into a business about a year ago and I now create scrapbook photo albums for other people who don't want to do it themselves or don'e have time. Currently I am working on an adoption album.
I belong to a book club which meets once a month. I train once or twice a year for local 5, 8 or 10 k runs to keep in shape. Steve and I belong to a small group from church where we meet every Sunday night for an hour and a half. I love to be involved in all kinds of things and sometimes there isn't enough time to do everything I want to do!!! Anyway, those are the things you will find me most often doing around Chesterfield County in Virginia!

No comments: